Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Great Dinner Recipe #1- Noodles and Hotdogs

So I was looking through a few recipes I tagged to try with Gavin. Hes a very picky eater and doesnt like much more than his formula. Even at almost 10 months! I was making spaghetti for my fiance and I, when I saw a recipe that included spaghetti noodles and hot dogs on pinterest. What kid doesnt like hotdogs?! So I got everything together and got to work.
Pretty simple idea right?! So I just took the noodles and broke them in half. I stuck 3 pieces through 2 cut up hot dogs. They'll look like this when you're done.
Of course you can always add more noodles or more hot dog pieces, but since G is so small still I knew this would be enough. Once you get to this point, just put them in some boiling water and cook until the noodles are soft!
Then TA-DA!
I realized as I got them out, how easy and fun this would be for children of any age. I cut them into pieces of course so G wouldnt choke and let him go to town! I have to say it was a huge hit that I'll repeat in the future! Even the dogs and fiance ate some! 




No comments:

Post a Comment